So, what is an apostille? Apostille is a simplified procedure of legalization (execution) of documents being prepared for submission to member-countries of the Hague Convention. Apostille is a special stamp, which, according to the Hague Convention on Abolishing the Requirement for Legalization for Foreign Public Documents is affixed to official documents issued by institutions and organizations of the Russian Federation, being a party to the Hague Convention, and does not require further certification or legalization; apostille is recognized by the authorities of all member-countries of the Convention. Our company has extensive experience in apostillation. We can offer you an urgent apostille as soon as possible, in such case your documents will be taken under special control; our specialists will accompany them individually, so as to make apostille in an accelerated mode.
- Our network of translation agencies has a rich, unique experience.
- We know everything about apostille and legalization.
- We have our own courier service.
- We implement our unique, innovative document flow system.
- We are always ready to offer you consultations by phone, please, make a call!